Niagara Falls is lighting the way for Fibromyalgia survivors tonight.
LITERALLY! Tonight from 10:15-10:30PM (their time - 3.15AM UK Time) for 15 minutes the falls are
going to be brilliantly lit up in the color purple for Fibromyalgia
Awareness Day. Other colors are going to be lit prior and after in honor
of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis as well as MCS so if you want to see the
fibromyalgia color tune in to the web cam link below at exactly 10:15pm
Eastern Standard Time tonight to watch it go live. I’ll be there with
This morning was exciting. My long-awaited new doll arrived! She's Doll Leaves Vivienne. She's been a long time coming, as with the amount of doll companies that have come up in recent years, the selection is wider than ever and they're all so gorgeous! However, I had my heart set on an open-mouthed sculpt, and after finding Vivienne, knew it should be her. Then a year of "is it her, should I wait more", I went for it!
I am just crazy about her multi-coloured eyes, and parted lips. She is definitely the right one for me!
Side by side with my volks girl, Nasia, you can really see how much the aesthetics of bjds have changed over time. For reference, Nasia is almost ten years old. Vivienne is barely ten hours!
Next weekend, there is a big meetup that will involve being filmed for a fellow loli's project. Of course, I want to look my best for her! This is also an opportunity to really show off my favorite dress (vampire forest, elizabeth) So I've been planning outfits!
Let me know what you think?
1. With white - I've only ever worn this dress with black and red in mind, however I wear a lot of white in other outfits and wanted to incorporate that with my VF jsk.
2. Oh so Goth - it's goth with a capital crucifix.
3. Blood and Gold - named after the anne rice novel, because this co-ord is all red and gold!
4. Vampire Princess - Chandelier necklace, patent and button boots and a tiny tiara.
I'd wear it with big hair and lace tights, and go for a Hime gothic vibe.
5. The usual, with a side of bonnet - This is the exact way I wore this dress before, but with a bonnet as well as roses. I just love bonnets so much, but if the weather stays the way it is just now, it'll be too warm!
And the 5-co-ord-challenge? Well, making several outfits from one dress is a popular game that comes up every so often on the EGL Comm. One of my favorites from the past was a 7-days challenge, to make 7 different outfits out of a select 7 pieces from your wardrobe for a whole week. This is also a theme in many japanese magazines. there's often pages showing one wardrobe item, and 7 day-marked styles you could wear it!
So, I challenge you! Choose your favorite piece from your wardrobe, and build 5 outfits out of it! or 7, if you want to play hard mode ;)